Custom Search

Monday, September 01, 2008

Papamoka Traffic Stats



Traffic around this site has been interesting for the last couple of weeks. I use Statcounter to track the number of visitors here at Papamoka Straight Talk and from friends that blog I have heard that it does not catch most of the hits coming in. I however like this counter for all the different ways it breaks down the hits coming in though. Then again I have to consider that the service is free too. I've tried other counters but always come back to Statcounter. I just like it better than other counters.

Then I have to look at the feeds posting the content from this site all over the world and then the numbers go up and over the top...

Top 10 Publishers During Last 30 Days for Papamoka Straight Talk
Total Views
Reuters
45,348
Chicago Sun Times
3,575
IBS
523
Palm Beach Post
172
usatoday.com
37
BBQ Report
10

Thanks for visiting Papamoka Straight Talk!

Papamoka

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home