Custom Search

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Fighting for the American Ideology

America is in a situation that politically we can or shouldn’t get out of. I’m talking about the war in Iraq. We need a plan that makes sense to the American people that will work other than what President Bush is talking about. He wants to “Stay the course.” and that is not going to work.

President Bush has said that he will not withdraw our forces from Iraq even though the country is in the middle of a civil war. Bush is leaving it all up to the next President of the United States of America. Does that make any sense to anyone?

Even given the latest report from the Senate released Friday that the administration lied to America and the world he is dumping it on the next guy in his office. That makes no sense but then again Haliburton has huge no bid contracts that have made Dick I’m not the President Cheney a multi millionaire while in office.

Dick Cheney according to Air America and Dr. Rachel Maddow has gone from twenty million in assets to over ninety million while serving his nation as Vice President. I don’t think his pay as the VP could get him that much higher in personal wealth but I may be wrong. Then again, he was the big guy at Haliburton before he became the VP?

Things that make me go hmmm? Do you think this administration had a rub my back and I’ll rub yours mentality? I'm leaning in that direction for some odd reason and I don't know why.

Papamoka

Technorati Tags:, , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home