Custom Search

Friday, August 25, 2006

Terrorist boxes!

Did I ever tell you how much I hate moving. We are for the most part into the new place but still a ton of stuff to go... Boxes are my enemy. I hate to see them empty at the old house and I hate them even more when they are full at the new house. Empty or full I think we should declare them terrorists and call in the Marines to kill them all.

Finding new locations for your old junk is fun too. I actually moved a box from my old home that I packed when I moved from my previous two other homes over fifteen years ago! Don't even think about telling me if I haven't used it then chuck it. There be memories in that little tattered box. I'll just put it in the way back of the closet just like it was at all the other places. I think it likes dark stuffy spaces. I swear that I heard it purr when I put it ever so gently down....

Papamoka
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

A couple suggestions to help motivate yourself when faced with a daunting task, thanks to the administration:
1. Take the task you have to do (in this case moving boxes) and say "if we don't move these boxes, then the terrorists win."
2. Suggest that by not doing what you want, whoever isn't helping you enough hates freedom, "These boxes aren't getting moved because my family hates freedom."

It makes the chores patriotic, and a little less daunting! ;-)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Papamoka said...

You hit the nail on the head my friend! I'm going to pass a family legislative law to ban boxes full or empty.

Then again the wife is pretty liberal and you know how them pesky folks can be. Diversion political tactics may be called for. I could somehow make the boxes the blame for the move and there by attack my local package store for having so many boxes.

Shiney object over here while I incenerate all the terrorist boxes. It could work Steve?

ROFLMAO!!!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home