Custom Search

Friday, July 21, 2006

Free Money!

I was just driving by 1600 Penn and saw a hand painted sign on the front of this impressive limousine in the drive way. "Free Money" it said. Wanting to see what it was all about I knocked on the front door like the sign said... "See House Owner". Well King... I mean George opened the door and welcomed me in even though I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. For all he knew I could have been one of Sam Walton's grand kids. Pointing to the fine print of his sign I saw that it only applied to millionaires and billionaires and Gaggillionaires.

So while I was in there being edumacated on high finance and world wide economies I couldn't help but notice the yard sale signs he had just finished painting. Apparently, Rhode Island is going into the White House tag sale this weekend. A few friends in the oil business need a weekend retreat and it should sell fast. Massachussettes is being marked down for the sale to promote traffic for the tag sale. He's been trying to sell Alaska for years but no matter how low he goes it just never seems to sell. California was almost bought last weekend by Saudi Arabia but he couldn't clean out all the liberals living there. That was a deal breaker. Had to give the money back. Mexico actually bought Arizona, Nevada and Texas through default. They just moved in and put five bucks in the jar.

Well it was nice talking to George. I had to get home to be with my family in what will soon be not Mass a two sticks but Kuwait a two sticks. I don't think the wife will like having to wear a bikini burkah to the beach but we do what we have to do to get by. George had a bunch more of signs to paint and I didn't want to get in the way. All you folks up in Maine should know that Quebec is coming to the tag sale...

Papamoka

Feel free to link to this site and spread the word...
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home