Custom Search

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Forgiving Yourself

My friend over at GalSouth.blogspot.com has a firmer grasp on life than most of us do. She has this great gift to write how her heart feels and her words make you reach out to think about your own life. Her words are not just for herself and her own feelings but something that most of us should really consider. I was touched by her latest post.

Sometimes it takes a great leap of faith to understand the person you are and she has the gift to speak and write how you make the trip there. Having the ability to put those words down for everyone to read is un-imaginable to me. God grants a gift to so few that can put to words and cross anothers heart with meaning. Gal South has the gift and I have no doubt in my mind about that.

I look forward to reading her next post....

Papamoka
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home