Custom Search

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Is China Reaching Out?

I'm basing this post on this opinion on MSNBC...

By Kari Huus http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12382306/
Reporter
MSNBC
Updated: 6:52 p.m. ET April 19, 2006

Does anyone other than me get the simple fact that President Hu of China is offering an olive branch on trade? I see President Hu's speech today as an honest attempt to say that his country is more than willing to spend their money with a friend if we are a true friend. This is where the real minds of the world come to meet! I'm eating myself up and dying to know what President Bush and President Hu will talk about? This will be a true meeting of two worlds and either one can run with it to make a difference in the world.

One step at a time is all it takes to get to the other side for everyone.

Papamoka
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home