Custom Search

Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Friend Link

From time to time I find a clear thinking blogger. I've added Political Byline to the sidebar and feel free to visit what they have to say. Granted, it is a conservative site but leans Libertarian in thought. I like that thought process and the writers work. The site is worthy of a Papamoka link even with our Liberal leanings in thought and government opinion. Political Byline has a clear message that those of us on the left can listen too with some thought. If you stop thinking one side verse the other and just think with some common sense then we all have a serious discussion to make. Otherwise we are all screwed despite ourselves.

Papamoka

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks my friend. If anything, I believe in the upholding of the Constitution of the United States of America, something that Bush totally walked all over.

Again thanks for the link.

-Pat

9:34 PM  
Blogger Papamoka said...

Welcome to the Papamoka family Pat! And we are a family led blog, my brother from anotha motha Gun Toting Liberal, my motha from anotha location is DemWit, an of course Mike Boh is my brotha from the left coast. Check out all of our friends in the sidebar because we do not link to anyone but the best in thought. You my friend are in very good company.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home