Custom Search

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Just Thoughts

I read recently that Butterflies only tast with their feet. I'm thankfull that I am not a Butterfly! When I can smell my feet after work I wonder how many butterflies would want to be near me?

This week James Brown passed away. The true Godfather of Soul Music is gone. God bless him and let him rock on in heaven.

President Gerald Ford passed away this week. Not many people give him credit but he alone restored the Predidency of the United States after Nixon. Our nation was lost and he alone gave it back to us. The trust he rebuilt was what we needed. My personal condolences go out to his wife and family. I also thank them for his service to our nation.

Papamoka

Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home