Custom Search

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Personal Stuff

I've been out of touch for a while and my personal life is the reason. As the father of five beautiful girls that loves them all so very much the Mom and Dad are calling it quits. Its a rough time for me and for my wife but we are not ending our life together so to speak. We are still friends and still a family. Our seperation isn't bitter by any sense of the word. We have both just agreed to disagree and move on with our lives. I'll leave it at that.

I will be back shortly with my own thoughts here and there once I get settled in to the new digs. I've offered my oldest a chance to write her thoughts here as well and she isn't a fruit that has fallen far from her Dad's tree.

Keep us as a family in your prayers and we all appreciate your support.

Papamoka
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the welcome
Christmas Day falls on December 25. It is preceded by Christmas Eve on December 24, and in some countries is followed by Boxing Day on December 26. Some Eastern Orthodox Churches celebrate Christmas on January 7, which corresponds to December 25 on the Julian calendar. December 25 as a birthdate for Jesus is merely traditional, and is not thought to be his actual date of birth.Bye

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home