Custom Search

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

From the bottom of my heart I am wishing all of my readers a very warm and heartfelt Christmas holiday. Enjoy the day with your families and remember that you are building memories in those little eyes that will open up all of those presents. This is a great time of the year for building memories and it doesn't get any better than that in life.

I grew up in a large family and one of the youngest so I was at the bottom of the food chain so to speak but my Dad and my Mom always made sure to make room for the baby boy over the objections of my older siblings. It's kind of funny how you don't know about this stuff till the ones you loved so much are gone on to another world.

Christmas is a time for family and friends and you should be with them as much as you can. You really don't need a holiday like this one to do just that but this time of year it is extremely important that you reach out and call your friends and family. Just do it and shut the damn computer off. Life is not inside this idiot box. It's all around you if you just reach for it and grab it!

Merry Christmas to all,

Papamoka

Technorati Tags:, , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home