Custom Search

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Blog Name Change`

Howdy faithful readers. I changed the name of the blog today for a couple of reasons. First and foremost was that if you Googled Straight Talk you came up with a never ending list of John McCain sites. Not good for me and my message. Second, if you Googled Papamoka you come up with all my posts. Third, I'm a Papa and a Moka and I like being just me. Sometimes being just me is fun and other times it pisses people off. I'm still me and that is all that there is to it.

Last reason, Papamoka Straight Talk sounds better and almost fatherly advice type thingy. Young folks might listen or they might not and get pissed off enough to reply back. Either way they got the message of the post. Blogging on and having fun with this site.

Come back and follow up on what is going on in the world around you from the Papamoka perspective.

Papamoka
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home