Custom Search

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Sarah Palin RNC Speech

I do have to say that as Republican speakers go, Sarah Palin knocked it out of the park at the Republican National Convention. She was on message, at times inspiring, and of course a true right wing star. Kudo’s to her for a job well done. Over at MSNBC they have this full video of her speech...

Video Link



Now for the left leaning spin on her speech but first let me ask you all if you noticed the diamond mine on Cindy McCain? It’s a diamond studded broche that I believe spells out “NAVY 2008”. I don’t think she picked that little bobble up at her local Walmart. That custom made item must have cost a lifetime salary for one of us little people. Enough of my spin. Governor Palin earned a day to shine and I’ll leave it at that.

Papamoka

Related posts...
Washington Monthly on Fact Checking Palin Speech
Huckabee RNC Speech
Palin Targeted by Bloggers and the Media

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home