Custom Search

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Classic Steven Wright

Michael and I cover a ton of serious issues here politically and we also enjoy some great laughs together. Just to let you know that we are not totaly serious and all politics all the time I thought I would toss up some serious comedy.

I happen to love the comedic genius of Steven Wright. He is what you would call a thinking persons comic. There are some points in his various routines that you may not get until it bounces around in your head for a while but I think he is a riot. This video is courtesy of YouTube.



One of the best pieces that Steven Wright has done was the one about accidently putting his car keys in the front door of his house and it started. So he took his house for a spin.

Papamoka

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home