Custom Search

Monday, August 21, 2006

Still Moving the Family

We are still moving and life here is total chaos. Does it make me less of a man if I have to use the wife's deodorant because the box with mine is back at the old house? With all my daughters and the wife I have to make sacrafices during this move. I'd prefer not to stink out my co-workers with my BO during this very stressful time of our lives.

We can't take the dog with us whom is also male so I'm losing my male bonding buddy. That sucks on so many levels. I love my puppy boy Max. We asked a good friend of mine if he and his girlfriend could take him. They are seriously thinking about it. Keep my baby boy Max in your thoughts and prayers that we find him a good home.

Papamoka
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home