Custom Search

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Karl Rove and Valerie Plame

Yesterday we heard that Karl Rove is off the hook according to Patrick Fitzgerald the special prosecutor investigating the outing of Valerie Plame as a CIA operative. Apparently, Karl did it but because he forgot that he did it they can’t pin it on him. Can I use that same excuse if I forgot to pay my taxes? How about if I forgot to pay the mortgage on my house could I keep the house if I told the bank "I forgot?"

Moving past that. Now that the investigation is over and we have to accept the fact that good old Karl is not going to be prosecuted is it okay to ask what the hell this investigation has been doing for two plus years? How is it that all this time has been spent for them to say that "Karl forgot" and that is okey dokey?

Then you have to ask yourself if President Bush was serious when he clearly stated that if someone in his administration had anything to do with this case then they would no longer have a job in his administration. So is Karl fired? Probably not going to happen where as President Bush will pull the "I forgot" card too.

This whole scenario makes me wonder if the special prosecutor whose office is unusually tight as a drum on information is just yet another Bush administration scam?
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home