Custom Search

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Personal Work Crap



I’m working for myself here and trying my best to support all of my five baby girls. It isn’t easy but it isn’t always bad. I work in the wire and cable industry supplying manufacturers and distributors with all kinds of wire and cable products and I need my readers help. If you know of someone or anyone in your circle of friends that uses wire and cable product please point them in my direction.

I’m putting the call out to anyone that works in the industry to contact Papamoka for wire and cable products. I have access to many suppliers and many factories that you would not believe possible and I honestly believe that I can save you or them tons of money. Especially, if it is something you or they buy over and over again. I don’t make a living on blogging but I do try to make a living earning a pay from selling wire and cable products.

That is my plea to the readers of this site, can you help out a friend that you read often enough that just happens to work in the wire and cable industry? Email me at Papamoka (at) hot mail dot com. Cole Wire is supporting me in this effort and I can not thank them enough for putting up with me. I need to mention that Cole Wire is the largest supporter of the Children’s Heart Foundation which is a big plus for my association with them. Cole Wire freely gives office space to this charitable organization that is raising funds for heart disease in kids. Cole Wire also gives a percentage of all sales to the Children’s Heart Foundation. I’m not just selling wire and cable, I’m selling a pay it forward mentality and I love working with them in this adventure. Help me out, help the kids out.


It is extemely nice to work with someone that puts their money where their mouth is and actually supports research into helping our kids and the children to come.

Papamoka

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

Blogger Pink Granite said...

Thanks for letting us know.
I can't think of anyone off the top of my head, but I'll definitely keep it in mind. I hope good leads start pouring in...
Good luck!
;o)
- Lee

8:59 PM  
Blogger Michael Boh said...

Sorry PapaM, I didn't see this piece until after I posted the one above. Feel free to take it down if you wish. In the meantime, I will try to think if there's any way I can help. It's tough for us all right now, which is why we should all try to help each other even more. MB

11:56 AM  
Blogger Papamoka said...

Don't worry about it Michael! You post whenever the urge hits ya and rock on with the great posts you provide to our readers.

Thank you Lee for thinking of us and if I get an order from someone you send me, then flowers are coming your way!

4:18 PM  
Blogger B.J. said...

Like the others, I wish I could help. I wish you great success. I assume you are contacting purchasing agents in such industries in your area? I wouldn't have a clue where to start. Thank God, I didn't have to make a living in sales, Papamoka, I would have starved. It sure takes a special person to make it work, so you are two-thirds the way there. BJ

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home