Custom Search

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

McCain Skin Cancer Back?


Was it just me or did anyone else notice the growth over John McCain's right eye? Watching his speech in West Desmoines Iowa yesterday I could not tell if his eyebrow was ruffled or if it was something else. Just above the eyebrow but sort of in the eyebrow. Get that checked by a doctor Senator McCain! In the video it looked very dark and very suspicious to me?

The best picture I could find was from AP on Yahoo News?

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider this---in 2000 McCain has a 2.2 mm thickness malig mel removed which left his L jaw puffed. The published life expect of a lesion this size is 79 months.
you do the math. something is not being said here.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Yovita said...

wow I don't know about his skin cancer.
Mancing

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home