Custom Search

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Terrorists in Canada

I was reading this story tonight on MSNBC about a roundup of potential terrorists in Canada and it just struck me as odd. They have supposed Al-Quida links and info that they had plans to blow up some buildings but there is definetly something missing. Maybe they didn't put enough information in the piece but something is missing. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Getting past all that I have to say that I'm concerned about our own governments judgements on homeland security and what came out this week. The Department of Homeland Security dropped the ball and made New York city and Washington, D.C. on the short list for funding to combat possible terrorist attacks. Apparently, the two cities with the greatest loss in the history of this terror driven war that we are all stuck in don't rate as a risk for future attacks.

Somebody down in the capitol needs to kick the SOB running the DHS in the ass and tell them to wake up. How rediculous is this whole scenario? If you were someone wanting to inflict the most damage to an enemy then you would look at a heavily and dense populated area like New York city. If you wanted to go for a political attack then you would attack our nations capitol. Makes me wonder if this was a political slap in the face for both cities being a heavily Democrat voting area?

Or we could go the conspiracy route and say this is all a "Wag the Dog" thing. Common sense just doesn't seem to wash with this story and the raid today in Canada of all these terrorists. Something isn't right. My gut tells me that.

Time will tell. I'll be watching the on line news to see where this whole thing turns. Something is not right in the world. I just can't put my finger on it.

Papamoka
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home