Custom Search

Friday, October 31, 2014

Amongst Us... My book on Amazon

I have a few readers that might be interested in my other adventures, and I have one that is now on Amazon.  My book.  Amongst Us.  It's a ghost story and appropriate for all readers.  I have blogged for years and I love to write.  I put this book together over a long period of time and I loved the adventure of making it all come together.  This book was a mission in my mind that had to be finished.

It isn't easy for an unpublished writer to be published.  Less than 2-3% of new authors ever get published by a real publisher.  The odds are up there with winning the lottery for most writers.

After years of submissions and very nice copies of rejections, I went the Amazon route.  You do not have to have a Kindle to download the book.  The site will guide you through whatever means you need to read the book.

Amongst Us Book Amazon Site



Please let me know what you think of the book.  I'd do a book signing for you as a fan of Papamoka but I don't think you would appreciate a Sharpie pen on your computer screen. 

Papamoka

Labels: , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home