Custom Search

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Can We Please Get Rid of Alberto Gonzales?

Good Morning Papamoka Bloggers - In my quest to keep us mindful of the Bush crimes, The Raw Story and I continue to focus on certain Administration scum who continue to amaze us, or screw us, depending on your point of view.

Senators Patrick Leahy (D-VT) and John Conyers (D-MI) are upset and demanding answers from Attorney General Michael - all law is relative - Mukasey because of new revelations that "taxpayers are paying up to $24,000 per month to foot former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales's legal bills," according to Raw Story.

The senators are supposedly demanding to know the details of the arrangement, which are being kept confidential. I tell you, Mukasey is a crook and a pig. I know many of you felt pity for him when he fainted the other day. I think of myself as pretty sensitive, but to be honest I could care less when a criminal of his caliber faints. The man could go into a coma and I wouldn't care. He's a lying crook who helps Bush and his band get away with God knows what!

Btw, I begged and pleaded with my Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) to vote against Mukasey's installment. She didn't have good reasons to believe him at the time, and has expressed many regrets since. So, Senator, I hope you know that you SCREWED UP BIG TIME! Everybody saw what he was during those hearings except you and Schumer(D-NY). You guys risked our nation on your foolish beliefs and we paid the price over the past two years. I lost a LOT of respect for you that day.

Anyway, I digress, so back to the story about Gonzales. This is one more area where internal Justice Department findings showed that Gonzales allegedly "politicized the department" and is personally liable for his actions. He broke the rules. So, the Senators are wondering why, with good reason, the Justice Department is paying to defend Gonzalez? He is being sued, so he should be forced to pay himself.

It doesn't make sense. Then again, when has anything related to the Bush Administration made any sense. The MAN IS SCUM. He should be forced TO PAY BACK THAT MONEY.

This is just one more example of how the Bush crime family is raping America and stealing from us. This needs to stop. I'm writing my representatives as well as Leahy and Conyers and I hope you do the same. It's easy, just search for their names using Google and you will find their websites.

Now that Obama is elected, it's tempting to think only about what is good. Unfortunately, we need to remain vigilant and demand justice for all the injustice over the past eight years. Please, help me keep demanding investigations, indictments, perp walks, and jail terms. They deserve it.

Michael Boh
Papamoka's Left Coast Contributor
from Our Rants & Raves Blog

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home