Custom Search

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stand Up to the Hate Merchants and End Their Reign of Terror

Hello Papamoka Bloggers - I would like to praise how Joy Behar courageously called out Bill O'Reilly on The View Wednesday - she pretty much called him a hate-filled devil. GO JOY! It takes a lot of guts to stand up to that giant a-hole, but she did it.

Joy, if you read this, I love you for doing it. Bill O'Reilly is nothing but a lying, racist, bully. He is a hate merchant. They make money preaching hate and sewing division wherever possible. We need to point out what they really are, whenever possible, and scream it to everyone willing to listen.

Fox is paying that human excrement $10 million over four more years to spew hatred. I can't believe we have to put up with creeps like him. Let's see, who are the other hate merchants who need to be thinned from the herd, as they say on the Stephanie Miller Show? Let's go with that evil triumvirate: the bully O'Reilly, the repetitious monkey Hannity, and the idiot Glenn Beck.

Video Link



Between them they spew enough hate-filled-bile to fill a swimming pool daily. They are the worst of the worst in my opinion, but feel free to suggest others. Oh yes, let's not forget Anne - the hit man - Coulter. She's one of the worst.

Anyway, kudos to the woman who tried to make a citizen's arrest of Karl Rove in San Francisco yesterday, to Joy Behar for confronting O'Reilly with his evil deeds, and to all of us who stand up to the despicable people that make up the extreme, hate-filled right.

I know some of you will think I'm too harsh, but I don't agree. I come from the Keith Olbermann school of "call it like it is," and they need to be called out.

Btw, let's not forget their loyal fans. They are the pathetic masses that support the evil-doers. We probably should call them out too. I often tell a good friend of mine who loves those shows how he's a "good little soldier" for the hate mongers. He just laughs it off. Don't worry, I'll keep doing it until it sinks in.

People like O'Reilly are hurting this nation and our society. They teach hate and intolerance to adults and children, and they should be shut down. We shouldn't marginalize them. We should make it so that they can't harm any of us, anymore.

So, do a good deed, and call them what they are if you ever see them in person. Call them the soulless, wretched scum that they are. Wow, I feel better now. :)

Michael Boh
Papamoka's Left Coast Contributor
from Our Rants & Raves Blog

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Papamoka said...

You forgot Rush Limbaugh!!! Awesome read...:)

1:57 PM  
Blogger Michael Boh said...

Papamoka - you are so right. I was stuck on TV I guess. If we talk radio, I would like to throw Michael Savage in that mix. The man is one of the WORST!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Papamoka said...

The more times I watch the video the more I get a bad feeling about O'Reilly. He was out to sell something and it was not politics but himself. Again!!!!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home