Custom Search

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tired, Worn Out, Taking a Break

I'm taking a break from blogging. I've had some fun with it but my perspective on politics is skewed and I don't like it. Whereas President Bush and his cronies was an easy target to rail against it was pointed out to me by a very dear friend that my topics are focused lately on bashing Democrats during this primary election for President. In retrospect my friend is right. I went against being pissed off at what the current administration is doing and labeled and directed my anger at a person just running for President as a Democrat.

It took me a day to think about it and in those thoughts are a break well deserved. I'm a tired man dealing with many issues on many levels and the bigger picture is far more important when it comes to my family. I just need a breather from all the hyper adrenalin that it takes to write sincere posts from the heart and I do not feel that it pushes the Democrat cause to bitch and moan against fellow Democrats that I want to see in the White House in 2009.

I will be back maybe in a week or so but this political writer needs to take some vacation time from blogging.

Take care of you and God bless to all that have faithfully read this site...

Papamoka

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Barnard said...

My perspective on politics has been skewed by anger and disgust at BOTH parties for as long as I can remember. When I told my doctor that I was sick and tired of it, he gave me a prescription for Dammitol... but then when I found out how much that stuff costs, I grabbed a small bottle of Theheckwithit off the shelf and tried that. That didn't work either, though...

On a lark, I tried blogging. Yes, I thought... this makes me feel much better! So I kept blogging.

Now I'm addicted to the stuff.

If you figure out how to successfully get over this addiction, you're going to have to post extensively about what steps need to be taken in order to get past the long and agonizing withdrawal period.

5:18 AM  
Blogger Papamoka said...

I'm looking into it to see if Dammitol and Theheckwithit have been FDA tested. I'll get back with you when I'm done with my Google search on it.

Maybe we should start up a BA meeting Jeff and see if Adsense will sponsor it?

3:16 PM  
Blogger B.J. said...

I am having my own private thoughts about your post. Lately, I’ve taken to chewing Pepto-Bismol tablets while blogging and watching news talk shows. I never dreamed this election cycle would unfold as it has, and I’m not at all happy with how it makes me feel. Rest easy, dear Papamoka, a good heart can only take so much negativity. You are absolutely right that you and your family come first, and things will work out for you in due time. You have my deep respect. Best, BJ

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home