Custom Search

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Scorched Earth Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton today announced that she will take her election all the way to the Democrat convention for a knock down drag out fight to win her parties nomination. This news comes out at the same time as the mega millionaire Hillary Clinton supporters drafted a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi with a vague threat of pulling support from all Democrats if she doesn’t play ball with Hillary Clinton.

It may come as a shock to some people reading this article but I’m pretty sure Hillary Clinton would sell her soul to be the next Democrat nominee for President. Politics being what it is, by its own nature is a cut throat occupation and those willing to make back room deals are usually the ones with no conscience as to the will of the people. In that respect, would you support a nominee for President if it was stolen from the peoples actual vote? I know for a fact that I would not support a Democrat candidate that manipulated the process to place their name on the ballot against the voters wishes.



This latest stunt by Hillary Clinton is deplorable and very much likely will backfire on her. The American people can see a bully in the school yard and we know how to deal with bullies. For one thing we do not line up in lock step to support them because we just might be the next target of their anger. Politically, this was a very brazen and idiotic move by Hillary Clinton. As for her denying full knowledge of what was in the Mafia type letter sent to the Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi… Bull!!!

Tucker Carlson put it right in stating that there is no way to deal with Hillary Clinton if she will destroy the party she supposedly loves if that party does not serve her up as the nominee.

Somebody grab a chill pill and kindly offer it to the Senator from New York. If she insists on taking the election by hell or high water then she will find many Democrats voting for McCain come November.

***** Well researched and opposing opinion at I See My Dreams
http://iseemydreams.blogspot.com/2008/03/in-it-to-win-it.html


Papamoka

Feel free to link to or borrow this post…

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger B.J. said...

Mat: I’ve always enjoyed reading your blog, but as a Hillary Clinton supporter, I just cannot read such posts as this day after day. As the line from “The Godfather” goes, “It’s not personal; it’s business.” I have said I will vote for Obama if he is the Party’s nominee. Will you vote McCain if Hillary is the nominee? Since I’ve read your last half dozen posts on Hillary, perhaps you could give me equal time and read my post of 3/28/2008? If we can rise above the fray, it’s my wish that we’ll remain friends. BJ

8:27 PM  
Blogger Papamoka said...

BJ my friend, I read your full post and as you clearly pointed out that neither Hillary or Barack can win this election with just state delegates. What personally bothers me about her campaign style is the perception of "My way or the highway". I don't care for it in George Bush and I don't want it in our next President. As for voting for McCain if Hillary is the nominee that is a good question. I can't see that happening.

Equal time for BJ in this very well researched post at I See My Dreams:

http://iseemydreams.blogspot.com/2008/03/in-it-to-win-it.html

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home