Custom Search

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sending Christmas Cards... Sort of

This year I resolved to get my Christmas cards sent out to all of my readers early. Well sort of early. It isn't December 24th and I'm still licking the envelopes like last year so I am way ahead of the game.

I'm still not starting my Christmas shopping till three days before Christmas. One goal a year is all I'm good for. Without any more delay I am sending these warm wishes for you and your families during this wonderful season of many holiday's.

Merry Christmas to all the readers of Papamoka Straight Talk from my family and I to you and your family.



Papamoka

*****Reuters has picked up this post

Labels: , , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home