Custom Search

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Deep Thoughts from Facebook

Facebook is an awesome place for motivational thinking posters. Pictures and thoughts that just make you think how to be a better person. Sometimes they are obvious and sometimes just a simple lift to your soul. Look at them how you like but they all have some meaning to someone and each person can walk away with a different purpose to their life after reading them.

I try to live my life in the positive simply because I choose too. When you live your life thinking that the world is against you then your mind will build that wall for you. No charge for the bricks and mortar. Know better and think better. It is as simple as that. - Papamoka

Rummaging in our souls, we often dig up something that ought to have lain there unnoticed. - Tolstoy






Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger John Myste said...

Ah, both Einstein quotes will make it to my quotes page.

The fish climbing a tree quote expresses an idea better than I do, but one I argue often.

I am usually trying to convince stupid people that they are not stupid, even though if they were a fish they could not climb a tree.

While I believe this, I also think that the tree-climbing fish are exceptional in some way.

10:11 AM  
Blogger John Myste said...

Oh, and speaking of Deep Thoughts, Jack Handy, Andorina of Andorina in Progress reminded me of some quotable Deep Thoughts with her Deep Thought post:

If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness. ~ Jack Handy

Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick ~ Jack Handy

The crows seemed to be calling his name, though Caw ~ Jack Handy

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home