Custom Search

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

White House Blogger Chat


One of my blogging friends, friend over at Crooks and Liars, John Amato, was at the White House today to chat with President Obama. John was invited by the President to attend the session with four other progressive bloggers. I can't wait to see what he finally has to report about that little event at the White House.

All I know is that my friend Mike Finnigan who does Mike's Blog Round Up must be pretty damn jealous. John is the guy in the middle of this picture that was stolen from Crooks and Liars. I'm an honest thief.

Papamoka

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

wow nice! Let us know when and where to read about the White House chat!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Papamoka said...

It's already up on C&L Sue. I guess he is doing it in installments.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home