Custom Search

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Limbaugh Leaving US on Healthcare Passage

Some websites are reporting that good old Rush Limbaugh today on his radio program has pledged to leave the country if health care passes. I couldn't make it up if I wanted too!

Tomorrows headline across every liberal news organization will be the 1-800 hotline number you can call to send every extra penny you have as a donation for every Democrat in the House and Senate election campaign. What better reason could there be to donate to the DNC if they can get Rush Limbaugh to leave the country?

His words "I don't know. I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented -- I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica."

Roll the audio below courtesy of Media Matters...



It might have been taken out of context but we can dream can't we?

Papamoka

Thanks to Memeorandum for the link

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Papamoka said...

Who loves ya Sis! LIMPY???? ROFLMAO

11:58 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

OMG! Limpballs would HATE me! lol

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home