Custom Search

Monday, October 27, 2008

Neo-Nazi: Send them to a LA Corrections Facility

There is so much going on right now with only 8 days until the most important presidential election of my lifetime, even if it is only my 3rd election I have been able to vote in. I am nervous because no matter how much we as northeasterners like to believe, this country has not progressed as we hope. We (majority of Americans) like to keep African-Americans at oppressed; all seem to be nervous if god-forbid a black man is elected to the highest office in the United States of America.

Today the case of two young men who are Neo-Nazi skinheads were caught in mid-plot of wanting to assassinate Obama was opened. They wanted to shot and kill 88 and decapitate 14 people. In white supremacy groups the number “14” stands for the “14 word statement”, that being “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.” The number “88” is short for “Hail Hitler” being that “8” is the eighth letter in the alphabet. Using these two numbers to be their target for killing almost 100 black individuals the two men got as far as blasting out a window.

The two young men Daniel Cowart, 20, of Bells, Tennessee and Paul Schlesselman, 18, conspired together to rob a gun store, head to a high school with a high African-American population and finally they would drive their cars as fast as they could and shot Obama. This was supposed to happen last month and now both of the men are being charged with possession of sawed off firearm, conspiracy to rob a federal firearms licenser and making threats to a major presidential candidate. If I had it my way I would gladly use my tax dollars to put these two men for life in a Los Angeles Corrections Facility and let the “people” take care of them.

I would like to believe that the majority of people will vote without the color of skin mattering. A persons vote is just that, it is theirs.

CNN Story

MsCrystal

*****Reuters has picked up this post! Thank you!!!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger Papamoka said...

Lock em up, forget the combination, whatever it takes. These people make me sick!

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sad thing is the guys are still young enough that those HATE feelings come from their surroundings. They grew up with that hate, that makes me even more sick

7:51 PM  
Blogger Papamoka said...

That is why we need a man like Obama to lead "All" of the people. Where education is critical and saying that no child left behind has actual convictions behind and funding behind it! I don't think you can pull these two whack jobs back from the road they have chosen.

Great post Crystal, we were both on the same writing wave length at the same time. I think this pissed you and I both off equally. Ya rock my friend!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had a hard time with so many people writing trying to have the timing not to write about the same thing as someone else. I looked real quick last night and wrote away :)Never hurts to have two peoples views on a subject

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home