Custom Search

Saturday, September 13, 2008

AP Reports on McCain Lies

It's beginning to look like Senator McCain is being called out for the deception and out right lies from his own mouth. Over at the Associated Press they are chatting up the lies and labeling them for exactly what they are... Lies!

Keith Olberman of MSNBC has this to say on it as well as an interview with the Daily Kos founder...

Video Link



With all due respect to my right leaning friends and family, are you kidding me? I think we have had enough these last eight years with the liar and chief and Darth Vader in a remote unknown location. John McCain wants to lead the American people but he doesn't want to tell you the truth on many of the talking points he uses in his stump speech. So much for the old phrase "Truth, Justice, and the American Way". I think we might need to change that to "Deception, Corruption and the Republican Way"!

What kills me is that almost half the people in this great country of ours actually think that John McCain is a regular guy just like them. How they came to that conclusion is beyond me. One thing is certain, if the people elect John McCain as our next President, guys like me will have four more years of great material for our blogs.

Papamoka

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Harper said...

Your last sentence sums it up for me too. If we get McSame and Palin, bloggers and comedians will have a gold mine. Don't get me wrong, it would suck if McSame gets elected. But we need a silver lining.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Papamoka said...

I hear you Tom and I'm hoping and praying that the polls are just a fluke and not a reality.

By the way, I added you to the sidebar... I forgot, or the kids interupted, or the apocolypse of politics was going on but I finally got your site up!

To all the Papamoka readers, please check out Who Hijacked Our Country in the friends that link here over in the sidbar.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home