Custom Search

Friday, April 01, 2011

Who Owns the Sun


With the rising cost of energy these days there will be an opposite reaction from the public to seek out renewable energy sources for their energy needs. Let the games begin when it comes to garage mechanics coming out with the next best solar powered contraption.

"I'd put my money on solar energy...I hope we don't have to wait till oil and coal run out before we tackle that." Thomas Edison, in conversation
with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March 1931

What are you thinking about doing?

Papamoka

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger John Myste said...

"I'd put my money on solar energy...I hope we don't have to wait till oil and coal run out before we tackle that."

-- Thomas Edison, in conversation
with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March 1931

That was very interesting. Then you asked a profound question:

"What are you thinking about doing?"

I am thinking I will make a sandwich and pour some diet coke over ice and read a 1500 word “Flash Fiction” piece I printed out.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Papamoka said...

I am working on a solar project. Top secret stuff. Started testing late today my friend. Email me if you want to hear about it.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home