Custom Search

Friday, March 27, 2009

World Wide Web Visitors


I was looking at traffic for the site and our ClustRmaps indicator blew me away. It’s rather humbling to see so many people around the world visiting little old Papamoka to see what our writers have to say. This is a map of visitors since October of 2008.

I put this blog eye candy in my sidebar about two years ago and I love it. It doesn’t capture all of the visitors and where they are from but it does a good job finding many of them. ClustRmaps keeps track of the visitors to the site for a one year period. I was in mourning when they had to archive my previous years traffic. All of my little red dots around the world were filed away in some cold dark computer. But, as you can see, their brothers and sisters came back home to Papamoka.

Thank you all for visiting.

Papamoka

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger B.J. said...

You know what I love about these traffic indicators? Finding out WHY people come to my blog. What “google” or other search engine terms they put in. And, occasionally, some other Web site will run my post with a link – most recently “educationinMaine.com” and “delicious.com.” Go figure! My number one search term remains “Detecting propaganda” with “Laure Ingraham’s leopard-skin mini-skirt” running a close second, LOL. Keep on bloggin’ … BJ

7:24 AM  
Blogger Papamoka said...

I'm just overwhelmed thinking that this little blog is viewed in so many other countries and translated into so many other languages? We are the UN of blog's! I've seen our posts in Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, French, and what looked like Pig Latin.

Our top keyword for search engines is still Bikini Wax???

7:40 AM  
Blogger B.J. said...

PIG LATIN!!! ROTFLMAO!!!! BJ

8:09 AM  
Blogger Papamoka said...

Pig Latin could happen! We've had articles picked up by the Three Stooges Network or was that Fox?

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home